Terms and Conditions:
These Terms and conditions are automatically in place when we commence any cleaning. By allowing us to begin cleaning, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions. Please print these off and keep a copy for your records.
Cinderella Dust Busters LTD can amend these Terms and Conditions without notice. Please check regularly for any updates made.
If you have any queries, please contact us before your scheduled clean, where we will be happy to discuss any concerns.
The agreement is made between 1) Cinderella Dust Busters LTD as a company and 2) (“you”) as the client:
In the absence of express written agreement to the contrary between Cinderella Dust Busters LTD and the customer the supply of services specified are delivered subject to the following terms & conditions.
1. The client may terminate this agreement by giving Cinderella Dust Busters LTD no fewer than 14 days notice.
2. Cinderella Dust Busters LTD cleaning teams will carry out all the cleaning tasks scheduled by agreement for that visit. Variations to the specified tasks need to be made prior to the visit.
3. Cinderella Dust Busters LTD must be made aware of any dissatisfaction of cleaning within one business day (24H) of the original clean. A formal letter of complaint must also be sent detailing the dissatisfaction so that it can be dealt with appropriately.
4. Cinderella Dust Busters LTD require at least seven working day’s notice of cancellation or postponement. If fewer than seven working day’s notice is received there will be a 50% cancellation charge. The customer agrees to pay in FULL for any visit cancelled by them on the day of the clean. This includes visits aborted by the maids when they are unable to gain access to the home due to being locked out.
5. When the customer goes on holiday Cinderella Dust Busters LTD will offer a no fee cancellation of regular cleans falling due provided at least seven days notice is given. Cinderella Dust Busters LTD reserve the right to charge a fee for any cancellation giving fewer than seven days notice.
6. Every effort will be made to re-schedule your visit should one of our cleaners fall ill, but this cannot always be guaranteed.
7. If your cleaning visit falls on a Bank Holiday , then please note that we do not work Bank Holidays. ( unless by prior arrangement) Should you wish for a replacement clean to cover your missed clean, then please do contact us and we will try and re-schedule your visit for another day that week, but this cannot always be guaranteed. We do not work between Dec 22th- Jan 4th.
8. Cinderella Dust Busters LTD agrees to keep keys and other client information secure and confidential.
9. The customer agrees not to hire any of Cinderella Dust Busters LTD employees during, or until 180 days after termination of, cleaning services. It will be a legal offense to try and obtain cleaners privately.
10. Cinderella Dust Busters LTD will treat your house with the utmost respect but at no time will we be held responsible for any loss or damage to property or possessions. In the event that breakages or accidents take place, this will fall under the house owners own household insurance.
11. In the event of a breakage or accident Cinderella Dust Busters LTD must be notified within 24 hours of the cleaning visit so a record can be made. The maids, where possible, will leave a note informing the customer of any such breakage or accident.
12. Payment is due and shall be made at the end of each clean. If an invoice is required then payment will be made within 2 days of the delivery of the invoice to you from Cinderella Dust Busters LTD. Any disputes concerning the amount of the invoice , must be made within that period otherwise you agree that the Services have been fully and satisfactorily performed and that the invoice is accepted by you in full. Failure to Settle will result in a Debt Collection Agency being used. If this is the case, an additional charge of £99.00 + VAT will be added to your Outstanding Invoice to cover this involvement.
Payment may be made by cheque or cash or online.
Failure to pay in full by the due date shall entitle Cinderella Dust Busters LTD to charge interest on all unpaid overdue amounts at the rate of 10% per annum above Barclays Bank base lending rate from time to time accruing on a daily basis and compounded every 7 days.
13. The customer agrees to notify Cinderella Dust Busters LTD if any person in the household is suspected of contracting an infectious disease. Notification must be at least 24 hours before a scheduled visit. Cinderella Dust Busters LTD reserves the right to cancel in such circumstances.
14. Any pets liable to bite, scratch or intimidate the Cinderella Dust Busters LTD team must be secured away from our teams during the clean. Please ensure that all Pets and Children- are kept out of reach of cleaning materials and products used, as we do not hold responsibility for watching them while cleaning your home.
15. The maids are under strict instructions not to clean animal or human faeces, urine, vomit, soiled clothing or other similar hazards. Our teams are instructed to leave any room containing offending items and to inform Cinderella Dust Busters LTD
16. A 30 min Leeway is allowed to all our cleaners after the agreed start time to accommodate for Traffic from one client to another and for other unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
17. All the Cinderella Dust Busters LTD Operatives Carry General cleaning products for Bathrooms, Kitchens and other General cleaning to be carried out. Should you wish any specific products to be used then we are happy for you to supply these. We will use and follow these are per the instructions on the bottle.
18. In the event that you cease the cleaning contract with Cinderella Dust Busters LTD and we hold your keys, then it is your responsibility to advise us before the last clean day, where an exchange will take place for any payments due. If the last payment is not present on the last day of the clean, then we will not return the keys until payment is received. It will then be your responsibility to pick up your keys from the office at a later date. We can make arrangements for keys to be returned via First class post, but will not hold any responsible for loss or damage sustained in returning keys this way.
19. We will take the utmost care when in your property however all work carried out is at the owners own risk and neither Cinderella Dust Busters LTD or its founder will be held responsible for any loss , damage , injury or death to people, pets or property.
It is agreed as being fair and reasonable in all the circumstances that the total aggregate liability of Cinderella Dust Busters LTD arising out of or in connection with the contract under these terms and conditions between you and Cinderella Dust Busters LTD for cleaning services envisaged under this agreement (howsoever caused or arising, and including liability for damage to any item) shall not exceed:
a) in the case of a single, non-repeating clean, the Cinderella Dust Busters LTD charges for the same; and
b) where the cleaning services are delivered on a repeating basis, 1 months total charges (being the average charges for the 2 months prior to the claim) for services rendered to you by Cinderella Dust Busters LTD
The foregoing limitation of liability shall not apply in the case of injury or death caused by Cinderella Dust Busters LTD negligence.
Cinderella Dust Busters LTD shall not be liable to you arising out of or in connection with this agreement for any consequential, indirect or pecuniary loss or damage (except arising by Cinderella Dust Busters LTD dishonesty).”
20. DATA PROTECTION & GDPR: Your Details are required to process your cleaning requirements. They will not be sold or used in any other way, and only be used for the cleaning requested and to advise of currant cleaning deals and services. By sending or discussing your requirements, you agree to the above.
We agree to treat any papers, documents & information as wholly private & confidential in line with General Data Protection Regulations.
We use the data to provide you with your Cleaning Requests and to provide cleaning & customer support services.We collect and process your personal information for the purposes of cleaning.
*Sharing information with other data Processors
To fulfil your cleaning requests, we use the information shared , with the cleaners completing the work.
*Keeping your data safe
Your data is not used or supplied to any suppliers or data processing agencies.
*Subject access request
You have the right to request that we give you a copy of the data we hold about you. This is called a ‘Subject Access Request’.
*Right to deletion
You have the right to request that we delete any data that we hold on you.Please note, that we can only do this if it is not required for further cleaning ,we may retain it whilst you have a current service that we need to support.
*Right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that we restrict processing of your information:
*Right to rectification
If your details are incorrect , please contact us, to request that we update your information.